Lymun
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 25
YT-Name : Carla
Vidding Points : 3759

Re: Ranting

Post by Lymun on 2nd July 2011, 4:12 pm

Oh my! Good luck, Anna :O Wish you the best!

My life is my song.
Creator God

Male Age : 23
YT-Name : Daniel
Vidding Points : 2978

Post by DannyDomoSan on 4th July 2011, 6:47 am

I hate the fact my "Father" can go through my facebook.
Then complain on EVERY SINGLE POST assumes that it makes our family look bad.
then I have to listen to him lecture and talk about privacy and stupid stupid things.

[ Main YouTube Account ] [ Backup YouTube Account ][ Backup 2 YouTube Account ][ DevianArt ]
xChaiiLady
Epic Director
Epic Director

Female Age : 21
YT-Name : Christina
Vidding Points : 2420

Post by xChaiiLady on 5th July 2011, 1:24 pm

My mum pissed me off. -o-;

xChaiiLady
Lymun
Creator God
Creator God

YT-Name : Carla
Vidding Points : 3759

Post by Lymun on 5th July 2011, 3:20 pm

I hate that my father is so mean and arrogant with my mom!!!!! >_< I can't stand that anymore!!!! Even my brother is pissed off because of that!

My life is my song.
Pure Awesomeness

Vidding Points : 3351

Post by annasukasuperfan on 5th July 2011, 9:26 pm

WHY DO I HAVE TO STUDY WHILE ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE ENDED THE EXAMS?!

DannyDomoSan
Creator God
Creator God

Post by DannyDomoSan on 19th August 2011, 4:40 am

Here's a slight rant.

I'm a senior this year in High School.
So I gotta think about Colleges and My Future.
My father tells me to check out "Canda" university [ this is only a prop name. Not really a college ].
I read the univesity website. It had all the stuff I need
but I presonally didn't like it. Didn't have competed sports.
So I tell him, this is why I don't want to go.
It didn't have sports.
It didn't have certain clubs or activives.
this is what he told me.

fine. I don't care anymore.
I try to help you but you just want to fail.
This is a good university. and your missing out.

I tell him. You only like it because it isn't far away
from home. You have friends who went there.
I think it doesnt have enough for me.

Tells me this.
Fine. Fail at life. Go To a Bad College.
I don't give a shit anymore about your future.
Leave for all I care.

Thanks for your support Dad. I really appericate how you help me make
my future decisions so much easier.

[ Main YouTube Account ] [ Backup YouTube Account ][ Backup 2 YouTube Account ][ DevianArt ]
cinderxsoot
Vidder For Fun
Vidder For Fun

Female Age : 26
Vidding Points : 2314

Post by cinderxsoot on 19th August 2011, 10:07 am

I'm finally going to declare this fall, as long as I get into the classes I need I'll officially have a major, which means I can get my degree. It also means I can't fuck up my classes like I have been.
I don't know if I have to say it but I'm terribly nervous.

The sea is a good place to think of the future.
ThaliaAnderson
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Female Age : 22
Vidding Points : 4034

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 19th August 2011, 10:26 pm

Danny: For what it's worth, which probably isn't too much, your friends care about your future. For what it's worth, you'll always have the support of your friend in Oregon. (:

Thalia's Book Reviews
ThaliaAnderson
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9th September 2011, 12:19 am

Spoiler:
I am falling apart.

I don't know how I can do this anymore, but it sucks, because nobody can help me.

She's breaking me down, and tearing me apart, and the worst part is not knowing if she's doing it on purpose or just carrying on with life, unaware of what I'm going through. Either way is just as painful as the other.

No...the worst part is living your whole life, feeling like you're not good enough. Feeling like you don't fit in with anybody or anywhere, and having the shyest of all personalities to back it up. To be ashamed of who I am and know that nobody wants to get past arm's length, because you're just too weird, but not weird to a point where you're proud of your odd-ness. But weird in a way you know you'll never be accepted for who you are, and feel completely alone. And then to have somebody come along that finally, finally, loves you and all of you and all your interests and ideas and obscure qualities. To trust them, because you've never been able to trust anybody before, because nobody ever actually loved you. To adore them, and feel like they're you're saving grace, and then to have them toss you to the curb, like nothing.

And why would she?

Because I wasn't good enough.
Because I was too strange.
Because she forgot what it was like to have normal friends.
Because she needed to let go of those weighing her down so she could move on and be who she "wanted" to be.
To let go of me because my interests weren't exactly the same.
Because I didn't fit in.
Because I don't belong.

To finally feel loved, for once in your life? And then be beaten down, your worse fear executed? The fear that everyone will leave you because you're just not good enough, or you don't fit their mold. How am I supposed to pick myself up and carry on like I'm okay, when I'm not? To try and make "new" friends, when the one who I trusted more than anybody betrayed me like I'd never been betrayed before?

Yeah right. New friends? Mom says that like it's so easy. It's not. It's not easy to just somehow up and conquer your fear and mindset that you aren't worth it, that you're not good enough for anybody. It's not something that just changes, and I'm going to fall apart along the way.

But I wish that life wouldn't make it harder by putting her in all my classes and twisting fate so she ends up sitting next to me. Because despite the way she said, "We can still be friends!", I will not go back to that without getting the chance to tell her how I feel. It wouldn't be fair to me, to go through all this pain and have her expect me to take her back without my own share of speech. To be silenced so long and never get to say my piece.

So please, I will fall on my knees and just pray...that this ends, one way or another.

Thalia's Book Reviews
annasukasuperfan
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by annasukasuperfan on 9th September 2011, 11:46 am

@Danny: Making new friends... real friends, it's not easy as it could seems when you're 3 years old.
Now times are different and, i know our parents wish only the best for us, but they have made theyr mind and as many other don't like to change them in front of someone else's wish.

My fortune is that the best italian university is in my city but i also wish to know new people and new friends, even if it wont be easy. I can't tell you to follow your father's will if you don't want to. It's your life, from the High School we should have the complete control of our life and if we make a wrong choice... fine, but at last it will be OUR choice as free men and women.

JessieH498

Female Age : 24
YT-Name : Jessica
Vidding Points : 5372

Post by JessieH498 on 27th October 2011, 9:42 pm

warning....Lots of swearing to follow........

ARGH FUCK FUCK FUCK GETTING A JOB!!

I had ALL this STUPID crappy faffing around last week to get to an interview which I thought was for full time, turns out it was actually 16 hours.
THEN
I GOT THE JOB

BUT THEY ARE OFFERING ME
SATURDAY. FOR 4 HOURS!!!!

4 FUCKING FUCK FUCKED HOURS???

I HAVE FUCKING BILLS TO PAY. I WANT TO BE MOVVING IN WITH SAM and I CANT ON 4 FUCKING HOURS>

I'm willing to work AS MUCH AS THEY NEED

and THIS IS WHAT I GET

I fucking hate employers

why are they all such fucking rtards

Im looking for a job and a career not a fucking saturday job you fucktarded ....sob sob ive run out of rant im so agry and upset.

Bosscenator lurks here

annasukasuperfan
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by annasukasuperfan on 27th October 2011, 10:36 pm

it's scary for me to see a 18 years old working while i'm 19 and i still...just study XD

JessieH498

Post by JessieH498 on 27th October 2011, 10:37 pm

You dont WANT to be working. Every employer out there is destined to crew you over. I only have my current job because its nepotistic...

Bosscenator lurks here

annasukasuperfan
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by annasukasuperfan on 27th October 2011, 10:42 pm

crap, and i though england was doing good about jobs O_O

JessieH498

Post by JessieH498 on 27th October 2011, 10:44 pm

Its true its getting better just not for young people like me. Its okay if you have experience behind you.

Bosscenator lurks here

BlehxIshxMe
Passionate Editor
Passionate Editor

YT-Name : Laurin
Vidding Points : 2975

Post by BlehxIshxMe on 30th October 2011, 10:21 am

I don't know how to sugar coat this...

My friend passed away two weeks ago and I just found out about it.

Regardless if she was an online friend or not--she was still my friend. We shared likes and dislikes with one another, and we even sent each other Christmas cards. The fact that I found out because I went to leave a comment on your facebook wall and saw all the r.i.ps....it was almost like my body turned to ice. I don't even know what happened--maybe I don't want to know. All I know is that I miss you and I can't stop crying. This isn't fair.
annasukasuperfan
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by annasukasuperfan on 30th October 2011, 11:59 am

I'm sorry Laurin...

JessieH498

Post by JessieH498 on 25th November 2011, 10:38 pm

So tired of people who dont give me a chance :/

Bosscenator lurks here

ThaliaAnderson
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 1st December 2011, 12:17 am

Laurin...:/ I'm so terribly sorry. I don't know what to say. If I found out that one of my friends had passed away, I'd be such a terrible wreck; I hope you're doing okay, and if you need someone to talk to, I'm right there for you, all day every day. <3

My rant is going in spoilers, because I'm lame like that.
Spoiler:
I'm just so tired of feeling like I've been tossed to the side, like I'm nothing to anyone, like the only people who could ever hope to care about me all live so far away. That the ones who even remotely understand can't actually be here with me, physically, when that would just make everything so much easier. I miss feeling alive; I miss feeling like I counted, like my emotions meant something to someone.

Because regardless of my other video uploads, or how long its been since I posted a video about this friend who ripped my heart out; regardless of how many people say "She's just one friend; you'll be okay; you'll move on and forget about her." It's not freaking true. It follows me everywhere, and just when I think I'm doing okay, it comes back, and it hits me like a truck. It hits me how much I trusted her, and how much I cared about her, and everything I did for her, that she did for me; and it takes my breath away to a point where speech becomes impossible, where I'm in such shock that I can't even cry. It still amazes me and breaks me that she; someone I loved so dearly, who had helped me more than any friend ever had before; that she could do all this to me. That she would be the first one to tell me that I wasn't good enough, that she would walk away and leave me in the dust, and do it all after I'd already said that this absence with no explanation was tearing me apart. That she could freaking hug me last year like everything was going to be okay, and STILL make the decision to think only of herself and break things off with me because she wanted to be more "normal".

Never mind that I'm already shy, and I hate myself for not fitting, hate myself for CARING what other people think of me, just wanting to be happy with who I am. It doesn't matter that I never felt like I really belonged until she came along. And somhow, everyone expects me to carry on, just fine, like it doesn't matter? Like my worst fear--not meaning anything to the people who I love so dearly; not being good enough for them; that I wouldn't be worth holding on to--act like that didn't come true?

I've been in this state of awful, terrible, consuming depression for over a year. Just because of her. Just because she didn't even want to hang on, even a little bit; just because she stopped speaking to me at all, couldn't even look at me without breaking me into pieces; just because she wanted more friends, just because I wasn't enough. Just because of what she said, to tell her if I couldn't take it, tell her if "it was too much". Just because she said she "wasn't worth it", wasn't worth all the suffering I'm enduring, just because she was selfish, just because I need to think of her as BEING selfish, after all the good. After the five years of selflessness and accepting and understanding and...

I'm supposed to just be okay, since it's been a little while; I'm supposed to be okay just because she is?

Life just doesn't work that way. I just wish I didn't have to hide it, for fear of being ashamed at the fact that I'm still falling apart, no matter how hard I fight against it.

Thalia's Book Reviews
BlehxIshxMe
Passionate Editor
Passionate Editor

YT-Name : Laurin
Vidding Points : 2975

Post by BlehxIshxMe on 3rd December 2011, 2:54 am

Thanks Thalia. :/ I'm still kind...well, still a bit shocked and feeling rather guilty. Her boyfriend ended up getting in contact with me and explained what had happened. She took her own life....and I didn't even notice how unhappy she was. I feel like a failure of a friend.

As for you, I totally get how you feel. :| Truly. I have had so many friends walk out on me in my life. The one that hurt the most was my best friend from preschool. <3 Whatever you're going through, just hang in there. You'll meet other wonderful, amazing people who won't do that kind of stuff. It just might mean you opening your heart a little more to new experiences. :]

On a random note, my throat hurts. ;=;
JessieH498

Post by JessieH498 on 29th December 2011, 2:08 am

SO I AM SOOOO CLOSE TO GETTING VERY RUDE AND BITCHY WITH PEOPLE.

I AM FED UP.

I want to audition for studios. So I watch their stupid audition videos and then it pops up like a magical lollipop of frakkin DOOM and ruins my day.

"Advanced Programs Only"

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING RUN AWAY AND HIDE

I'm sick to death of it, it ruins everything I perceive youtube to be. It makes me feel like all my hard work goes for NOTHING because I don't WANT to/shouldn't HAVE to upgrade to be part of frackin GROUPS.

I will totally accept masking as a reason. Fine with me

But when they're just ignoramously BANNING it for NO REASON AT ALL then I'M PISSED.

I'm ranting to a whole bunch of Vegas and Premiere and etc users....probably thinking "STFU and upgrade" point is I shouldn't have to and I don't want to, it would take all the joy out of editing.....BUT SO DOES THIS SHIT.

I wanna be part of studios. I can't keep opening my own every time I want to do more MEPs. I can make better things than some Advanced users......so im being punished and penalised for having patience and a lot of grit with movie maker?

I'm getting so close to just swearing all over these people's channels. And I shouldnt let my anger get the better of me but it'd be nice to be a given a chance and then at least I could say I tried.

Bosscenator lurks here

DannyDomoSan
Creator God
Creator God

Post by DannyDomoSan on 8th January 2012, 2:39 am

Big Rant. May contain Swears/Cursing.

I'm High school student about to go to college.
Yay! College so close. Moving out soon. Hopefully.
I did the work on applying to colleges and I got Accepted to one!
Saint Xavier University In Chicago, IL. ( You Can Wikipedia It)

It was listed as one of the best colleges in 2009 by Mayor Daley.
And I was so psychic that they would accepted me. I'mgoing in as Undeclared but I want to do something in the medical field. Around Physical Therapy or Pharmacy.
I'll be going to Pharmacy Tech Classes in June. To Have Certification And Be able to get a job.

I was doing my FASFA, ( Financial Aid ) so I could get some help.
My father is suppose to give me information like Tax Returns and Such. Like Wages.
But my father went into a BIG RANT.
Telling me not to do it. I cannot get it. My mother income is too high.
But I tell him its better to have in on file and probably get some help.
but he just doesn't listen. He tells that they will throw it all away.
My FASFA wont matter. Don't even try.

Then Decide to Call me a Idiot, Stupid Mindless Child whos really smart.
And then told me to fuck off idiot. I repeat fuck off idiot. You have no brain.

I'm in tears. I wouldn't be applying for FASFA if I know I need help paying for college.
but its all his fault. He's Unemployed. He's not paying for my college my mother is.
but HE STOLE Money. STOLE Money. Taking Thousands of Dollars from my mother and using it in the Casinos to Gamble away. Over 30K is Missing. Over 30K. My College fund basically.
He doesn't want me going to college, Saint. Xavier. Telling me that it not a good school.
They just want money. Go to State Colleges. But that's after the fact he told me to not Apply to state colleges.

HE STOLE MY COLLEGE FUND.
HE STOLE MY MOTHER PAYCHECK/CREDIT CARDS
HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS BY STEALING.

He thinks he "smarter" because it wont work.

Now I'm going to be 18. Working a Target for the rest of my life because
he thought I was an Idiot. Telling me college is business.

I'm now not a College Bound Student. My Father Took Over 30K From My Mother Who Was SAVING FOR ME. Stealing money. Even stole from me. About 200 Dollars. THATS LOW.
TAKING HARD EARN MONEY FROM CHILDREN. YOUR OWN CHILDREN.

Nathalie3264
Artistic Genius
Artistic Genius

Female Posts : 809
Vidding Points : 3197

Post by Nathalie3264 on 25th February 2013, 12:43 am

Okay I've seen these pictures floating around facebook for quite some time and they always really get to me.
Pictures like these http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/487957_551671668196463_1050592881_n.jpg
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against bigger people or anything. It's just that it's almost like they're making these pictures to purposefully put thin people down. A couple of days a go I decided to finally say something on this post http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152593150180092&set=pb.438375240091.-2207520000.1361501318

I'll just copy and paste what I put.
"Pictures like these irritate me. If someone posted a picture of a fat woman it would be swamped with comments saying "everyone's beautiful."

Yet thin girls get bombarded with absolutely horrible comments, just some from this picture alone: "Anorexic bitches, them twigs, they need a sandwich, bony bitches, girls on the bottom are what's wrong with society, all about starvation these days, bitch who's just skin and bones, bones are for the dog."

It's a complete double standard. Being overweight is just as unhealthy as being underweight. First of all not all thin girls have an eating disorder, there are many factors to take into account such as metabolism.

And for those poor girls/boys that do suffer from eating disorders (yes men can suffer from it too) being called some of the things stated above is hardly going to encourage them to get better. I can't see how being compared to a skeleton is going to help their self-esteem.

Not long ago I was on the bus home from college when out of the blue a woman asked "How many meals do you eat a day?" I had to sit there for over half an hour listening to her interrogate and dictate to me about how I needed help while I tried to prove to her that I wasn't anorexic. I left that bus feeling completely embarrassed and ashamed of my body.

Considering how often people go on about how society makes larger girls feel bad about their body, you guys clearly don't give a damn about how you make me and other thin girls feel about ours. It really does help my confidence when people are commenting that I must look like a ten year old boy.

Also the argument made by Carly Aldridge is ridiculous. Fat people got bullied in the past so it's okay for skinny people to get bullied now?
I suggest you read this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/bullied-for-being-skinny_n_1949498.html
Bullying should be wrong no matter who it's aimed at.

If I made a comment calling an overweight person fat I'd be called a bully, yet people can call me all sorts because I'm thin and no one bats an eyelid.

Stupid.Double.Standards."

It just irritates me how hypocritical people can be. If it's a picture of an overweight person: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, everyone's beautiful"
If it's a picture of an underweight person: "Skeleton's are disgusting, who wants a stick"
And these are probably the same people who go on about how terrible bullying is.
It just gets me so angry, especially when even my friends are sharing these pictures agreeing with it.

Nat
JessieH498

Post by JessieH498 on 25th February 2013, 2:33 am

I feel for you Nat, my best friend at school ate like a horse but couldn't gain a pound. She's like you, very slender. I'm envious because I can't lose weight at all but I agree that its stupid that people say that about thinner women. Not everyone diets and exercises or CHOOSES to be thin.

I'm sick of these floating around facebook too because its like they forget there's actual people behind those pictures

Bosscenator lurks here

Nathalie3264
Artistic Genius
Artistic Genius

Female Posts : 809
Vidding Points : 3197

Post by Nathalie3264 on 26th February 2013, 11:32 pm

It's such a shame because I feel it's starting to create a divide between people when it really shouldn't. >_<

Nat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24th June 2017, 8:54 am