Ranting

ThaliaAnderson
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Female Age : 22
Vidding Points : 4009

Re: Ranting

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 2/12/2010, 12:22

Oh man! That's so terrible. =/ Pretty lame luck!

Kelly, I hope our conversation yesterday helped cheer you up. :D And signing forever alone. I'm going to have to teach it to you, hahahhaha.

Only rant I have today is that my grades say I have a D in biology because I'm a terrible testtaker and always get Cs on my tests. :[ But I understand everything perfectly; it's just the wording on the tests always confuse me and the options hardly ever make sense. And I didn't want to do the extra credit because it was a studip question of "did humans cause global warming" (I'm a 100% far-right, conservative Republican so this irked me quite a bit). And when I was gone because of my back we got a thousand worksheets in English that weren't on the website and so now it says I have a C.

And there's no way to make up an early-bird sectional for choir which I sometimes can't attend because my back doesn't hold out for an extra hour of standing. :[[ So now I have a B in one of my choirs, ughghghgh.

Thalia's Book Reviews
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 25
Vidding Points : 6053

Post by Supon on 3/12/2010, 22:28

@Kelly: You so awesome dear! ;D <3 And the wait is always the worst part of it ^^" I remember when I was waiting for my UNI result and as I only applied to one program, I was extra nervous as I had no idea what I was going to do if I didn't get in ^^"

@Danny: aw, bummer! Annoying to get disqualified because you didn't get any info D:<

@Thalia: Aw~ too bad about all that especially when you have the knowledge and it is your back that is being mean to you, but then again grades aren't everything in the world!

and my little rant today:
So when I moved I had to get find another taekwondo club because I really didn't feel like giving up the sport after six years. Only thing is that in the town where I live now, they practise a different kind of taekwondo, so even though I have practise the sport and know a lot, I now find myself a bit lost from time to time. Though I can handle that... but the thing is that I now pay almost three times as much to train as I did in my last club, which kinda sucks, but I have also now found out that they aren't going to have anymore practice this year! it feels like I have been cheated of my money and that I know will have to pay to go and swim or something so that I don't lose all my muscles etc. Plus I have only been able to train about 2 month with this club, as I happend to fall ill for a month in the middle of the term, so in some way it feels like I am paying far more than what I am getting out of it all D:< Blergh!
KellliiiBellliii
Origins of Vidding
Origins of Vidding

Female Age : 23
YT-Name : Kelly
Vidding Points : 5779

Post by KellliiiBellliii on 4/12/2010, 17:32

@Danny awww that stupid lady :[ Maybe next time? :]

@Thalia yessss I was cheered up thank you darling <3 and the marking period just started for you right? (unless Oregon works different than New Jersey) but you will hopefully have time to make it up :] Just keep studying and STOP WATCHING MERLIN :D

@Su stupid people :[ Can you get your money back or anything? Argh stupid people :[ I hope it gets better :x

My rant:

College apps suck. They are single handedly ruining my life. Tis all :P

ThaliaAnderson
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 4/12/2010, 20:23

If I stopped watching Merlin, I would litereally go insane and die, hahahahaha. It keeps me sane. <3

@Su: sodiughkugthek That's awful! :[ I hope there's a solution!

Mini-rant, I guess.

I had a group of girls over to practice to a play we have to do at our church Christmas party of the Christmas Carol. Me and another girl are narrating and the other girls are pantomiming everything. Honestly, me and the other narrator don't need to practice, and yet I was the only one taking it seriously at all. The other girls were texting when they should have been practicing and a couple girls were playing stupid games on their iPods. >< Uggghgh, and people wonder why I HATE iPods and all those stupid apps.

Secondly, one girl stayed later to practice a solo audition with me since we were both trying out. I'm terrified of singing in front of other people. And she has no problem with it. So she was practicing a ton and then told me to do it because if I did well, she wasn't going to try out. But that implies that if she does try out, she didn't think I did so well? That kind of thing drives me crazy and makes me all paranoid.

BUT on the good side. In biology, I'm going to boost my grade by doing the most amazing project ever. We have to design a cell for an animal or a plant and add all the little details and then make a 3D model of it ourselves. And I'm going to make mine out of cake. And then split it in half and then cut out little pieces of the cake and filling them in with colored frosting to look like the molecules that make up the cell. So I'm really excited, because it's going to be so incredibly PERFECT. <3

Thalia's Book Reviews
DannyDomoSan
Creator God
Creator God

Male Age : 23
YT-Name : Daniel
Vidding Points : 2953

Post by DannyDomoSan on 4/12/2010, 20:33

@ Supon
I Seriously Think You Should Get Your Money Back. That's just wack.
but I'm in a similar situation too. xP

@ Thaila
Hmm..I'm confused...@.@...

Rant..

I Hate my Math/Algebra Teacher.
He teaches us like manics. Yeah, its a honors/Gifted class, but it doesn't give him the right to move so fricking fast in the chapters. I'm like WTF?! we went through about 3 sections of chapter 6. [ about polynomials. Functions and zeros, and multiple products. ]
And We have no homework for me to study on. Which I am happy but also sad because now, I have to get it in less then 2 days.

Then, I TURN IN EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT Due. And I have an UNDERWATER GRADE. Below sealevel. Get it? C-Level? xDDD
Progress reports come home, I'm FAILING THE CLASS. and I get a long lecture from my asian parents. and I get pissed off because also, because of my grade in Algebra, I'm not eligible for Honors Pre Calculus, AP Chem, AP Bio. Which I wanna take my senior year next year.

AND IT ruins my GPA AGAIN!. From a 3.8 all the way down to a 3.4 which kicks me out of National Honors. AGAIN.

Pretty much, if I Don't get at least a A- this year in Algebra, I can lose all the chances I have for my future. That's how pissed off I am.

[ Main YouTube Account ] [ Backup YouTube Account ][ Backup 2 YouTube Account ][ DevianArt ]
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Post by Supon on 6/12/2010, 02:53

@Kelly and Thalia: No I don't think so plus I am not up for arguing about it either as I am pretty sure it will only do more damage than anything good.. but I am going to take out my frustration by going to swim...

@Thalia: aw.. that is just annoying.. one should try to ban such things while practising as they always ends up distracting people ^^"
and that was a.. special thing to say, but I am sure you will do great when you try out! And that biology thing sounds awesome! <3 Please snap pictures of it and upload them where I can see them! :D

@Danny: As I said to Kelly and thalia, I don't think I can... So, blergh! And also, even though things might look a but dark right now, I am sure they will get better, so hang in there! <3
KellliiiBellliii
Origins of Vidding
Origins of Vidding

Post by KellliiiBellliii on 7/12/2010, 11:54

Today was the absolute worst day ever for me
I broke the dress code apparently because I had shorts and tights on underneath. And my shorts were supposed to be mid thigh length so I got in trouble because apparently wearing tights is the same thing as wearing nothing -____-

Then in my music class, I was playing my solo and my teacher picked on me to play by myself on the spot with all the other 60 people listening to me so I messed up. I played a D natural instead of a D flat and he cut me off from the solo. I worked my ass off for this solo and because I played something wrong half a step down I got cut even though I never messed up before. It's because he put me on the freaking spot. So good bye last chance of a solo ever for the rest of my life because I'm not continuing music after high school.

Then in my woodshop class, I was working with a bandsaw that's strong enough to cut through human bones. So I was being super careful but some jackass was throwing wood around and it hit me and I was less than a centimeter away from having my hand chopped off.

and later on during my study hall, my music teacher said I can play again for him privately to see if I still deserve the solo or not. So I go to the room during study hall and he leaves to go on a lunch break so I'm there waiting for half an hour to play my solo and he doesn't show up at all. So my solo is legit gone forever.

After that, I met with my student council advisor who told me that I have less than 4 days to make two videos for the student council video. One vid was supposed to be less than a minute long since it's a commercial. The other is the intro video to our talent show that's over ten minutes long. I have nothing filmed, no computer, no Vegas, no nothing. And I have to get this all done in 4 days.

And I get my license after the event so I can't drive for two weeks. And I have to go to school everyday to rehearse with everybody else and I'm stuck there until about 5. But I have no ride at all. Everybody else either has no ride or they aren't available to give me a ride. So fuck that because I need to get home to edit, study, and finish my college apps which are due by the end of the month. Fucking can't drive until next Friday which is seriously forever.

Argh there's definitely more but I'm too pissed to even remember
fack fack fack I'm so done with school.

VanitasNomsChaky
Vidder For Life
Vidder For Life

Female Age : 19
YT-Name : Chakylin
Vidding Points : 2544

Post by VanitasNomsChaky on 7/12/2010, 13:26

@ ALL YOU GUYS
Wow thats like... O.O I seriously hope things get better.
@Su, go get that moneh. ;o
@Kelly, I hate the fact that people cannot accept tights as clothing. -__- That's terrible what your music teacher did. D: At least that centimeter was there though! xD; Also, if you need any help with the intro, I'm sure some people around here would offer a helping hand. =)
@Thalia, I agree with your dislike. They should learn to use their time wisely and put the ipods away. -.- and Aw, I'm sure you'll do fine! Don't listen to the other girl! and that cake sounds yummy, <3
@Danny, wow Danny. Maybe you should talk to your teacher after class and ask for some extra help? Also, check for extra credit. =)

Mah Rant -3-
Ok, so this girl I've known since the fourth grade, and one which I treasure as a great friend is into drugs? No no, not pot, not pills. METH?! Crystal Meth. Seriously. She only turned thirteen three months ago, and from what I know she started in October. Its already taking a toll on her body, especially lowering her attention span. Then she shrugs it of like its nothing and asks if we are still friends. What does she expect me to do? Act like nothing ever happened?

Then my grade in English went from an A- to an F. I didn't turn in one homework packet since I was absent for more than half of the week. How in the world does that drop me that low? Now I have double probation for honors, my first being my "Poor attendance grade." Seeing as every time I'm absent, I've either been at the doctors or sent home, I think I have a liable excuse. I'm sick of school. Only 4 and a half more years to go. Woopie.

No Sora. You're doin' it wrong...

Post by Guest on 7/12/2010, 14:34

tumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblrtumblr. >.>

I think I got a hold of the adviser too late, I hope there's still room in the classes, I thought it would be like, 'sorry you're too late, there's no room' or 'you'll be a whole quarter behind, you should wait till fall quarter to start the program.' But I'm not the only one taking a tour tomorrow, so like, I don't think I'm alone? But I'm really really nervous. I know I'm good in a kitchen, but this is the first time I've taken a definite step in any direction since I started college. I'm just glad my parents aren't here to ask and bother about it.
If it goes well, I'll treat myself to a french manicure and an eyebrow waxing. Well, maybe the wax.
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Post by Supon on 8/12/2010, 02:12

@Chaky: ahah =P and wtf? Meth? when she is 13? That is just... horrbile! it is like she is too young to understand what it will do to her.. or rather, what drugs do to people in general.. I hope for her sake thats she will listen to you and realize that meth will only lead to bad things.... And for your grade to drop that much is just ridiculous! Especially as you have been sent home for good reasons! Hopefully you will manage to fix your grade or otherwise the teacher is a prat!

@kelly: Aw honey! It sure doesn't sound like the best day out there! Firstly, the dresscode matter was rather silly and not a reason to rage on you .. Plus dresscodes in themselves are rather silly.. I am happy that we don't have anything like that here!
Secondly, that was not nice at all of that teacher! Anyone can make a simple mistake, especially while preforming in front of a lot of people all of the sudden, so you didn't deserve to not get to do the solo! And that he then didn't show up just makes it even more worse! Urgh on him! No one does that to my Kelly! D':< though don't give up music because of this if you still enjoy playing it!
And blergh on those boys in woodshop class! it is like some people just don't understand how dangerous it can be to mess around during it! D=<
Also blergh on not having a ride, having things to vid but nothing to vid with etc. >_< But you hang in there! It isn't that much left of high school and then things will be better! <3 <3 I know you can manage it <3
Tifa326x
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 24
Vidding Points : 4197

Post by Tifa326x on 8/12/2010, 11:12

I wish I could go through one day, ONE day, with not being dominated into what to do. Ever since I was little it has always been the same, and I'm 18. WTH!? I dunno, I just want to break out but I'm not allowed. I'm limited, I'm insecure, I'm distant because of all whats going on and I'm getting sick of it. Today, this morning was just the worst. Woke up thinking I was going to have a quiet day and then mom starts shouting at me over something little and thats leaving the door open for the cat to run ravage around the house. Is that really something to get angry about? And then when my mom accused me of leaving the drawer open (which I didn't) she doesn't even believe my word over a single little thing. Thats why I can never talk to her, my parents about anything. Because I'm afraid they won't believe me at all.

Buh, =_='
KellliiiBellliii
Origins of Vidding
Origins of Vidding

Post by KellliiiBellliii on 8/12/2010, 17:55

@Chaky hehe thank youuu and if I need help, I'll def look here hehe thanks <3

@Su I love you sooo much <3 You're so supportive and blergh hahaha but yes yesterday was pretty bad but it got better today since I got into college and my computer back :] But thanks Su <3333 high school is almost done oh and I got back at my teacher hahaha I played the solo and embarrassed him to his supervisor :D

Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Post by Supon on 9/12/2010, 03:38

@Tifa326x: aw, that kinda.. blows... Parents can be quite a bit of a pain at times... and it kinda blows when you can't tell them anything.. but I hope things will get better!

@kelly: <3<3<3 I love you so much too Kelly <3<3<3 and great that things are better now <3 and yay, you can get back to editing, me likes that ;D
SparklingRissa
Epic Director
Epic Director

Female Age : 27
YT-Name : Marissa Mollohan
Vidding Points : 2590

Post by SparklingRissa on 9/12/2010, 08:26

So I guess this is where I can rant?? :?:

Argh!!! so I go to my boyfriends aunts house for dinner and guess who the aunt invited??? HIS EX!!! The Ex that everybody loved. The Ex that was around for almost two years, I believe. The skinny, perfect boobies and butt ex. With her perfect hair and her perfect nails. And the first thing she does when I walk in with Nick is wet herself like a towel and glomp him!!! Making sure to press her boobs all over him.
:evil:
I have never had to endure something like this before. Everybody in his family was all hugging her and saying, "Oh, Ashely, where have you been?" and "We've missed you..." WHAT THE HELL!!!!???? Am I like nothing to these people??? AmI just someone the put up with for Nick's sake? The worst part is....HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!! Oh, yeah he did after the dinner and after SHE left, but whats the point when she doesn't know how he feels!!??? They broke up because of distance! Not because she did something wrong! Not because he did anything wrong. BUT BECAUSE SHE MOVED REALLY FAR AWAY!!! And they decided they shouldn't be together. ARGGGHHHH. I was really upset when he told me that the first time, because what if she tries to look him up? What if she remembers him and wants to visit for old time sake??? But then my nightmare comes true?! I have to have the worse luck ever.

Thank you for reading my rant. :oops:

JessieH498

YT-Name : Jessica
Vidding Points : 5347

Post by JessieH498 on 9/12/2010, 08:37

Rissa....that sucks. His family is being veru inconsiderate of your feelings there and make sure your boyfriend knows how you feel is all I can say!

Bosscenator lurks here

Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Post by Supon on 9/12/2010, 08:49

@SparklingRissa: Ouch, that is harsh >_< Must have been quite a trying time to be in the same room as her... especially with his family being like that.,... which they shouldn't have been if they would have stopped to think for a moment... and your boyfriend should have said something, just to show where he stood, but then again it can be really hard talking to exes about things like that (I know ^^").. But you shouldn't worry that much, sure it is never fun when the ex shows up, but you and he is together now and that is what matters then most.
SparklingRissa
Epic Director
Epic Director

Post by SparklingRissa on 9/12/2010, 09:45

Thank you guys. After venting, I feel alot better <3

After I post it, I went to get ceral and he got on the computer and read it so when I got back he hugged the hell out of me then he told me a bunch of mushie stuff that got me to cry. And he proposed right there and then. how strange is that xD I'm like too happy right now to even care about her dumb head anymore lmao. So thank you I'm Vidding it Forum for getting me engaged.

JessieH498

YT-Name : Jessica
Vidding Points : 5347

Post by JessieH498 on 9/12/2010, 09:47

WOOOO
'grat to you!!!

Bosscenator lurks here

SparklingRissa
Epic Director
Epic Director

Post by SparklingRissa on 9/12/2010, 09:48

Thank you thank :idea:

bonnie567
Vidder For Life
Vidder For Life

YT-Name : Liz
Vidding Points : 2670

Post by bonnie567 on 9/12/2010, 10:09

Congratulations!! =D

Last edited by bonnie567 on 10/12/2010, 05:09; edited 2 times in total
SparklingRissa
Epic Director
Epic Director

Post by SparklingRissa on 9/12/2010, 10:23

Thank you.

ThaliaAnderson
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9/12/2010, 18:11

*so I'll read all your lovely rants later; I just am speed ranting right now, ahahaha*

OKAY SO, TODAY WAS GOOD.
SO GOOD.

Turns out, my English teacher decided to cancel the worksheet that I had to makeup, so it doesn't count against my grade. She found my test that I took and I'm up 50 points. She didn't dock ANY points on my assignments even though they were late because it was due to my health (which teachers usually don't care about >>) AND SO I HAVE AN A IN ENGLISH AGAIN!

PLUS we're going into the King Arthur unit. And Arthurian is my FAVORITE time period//legend everrr and I'm SO EFFING EXCITED to be studying the legends and doing this big research project.

AND I get to make a Merlin video for extra credit. Not the lame "make a video project" think teachers usually make us do; she's letting me do what I'm best at and giving me extra points for it!

And my grade in Bio is going to jump a TON when I turn in my amazing cell model.

Now for the slightly bad...
A girl in my bio class overheard my cake plans and went to our teacher to gloat about her amazing idea. Which, by the way, is the exact cake idea, complete with funfetti cake batter, slicing it in half and molding out little cells and filling them with colored frosting. I've never been so mad!

One of my friends after school, when I was talking to my English teacher about doing the video extra credit said, in front of my teacher, "Like you ever get anything done. You have like, a billion video projects already and it's probably going to be one of those things that just sits there forever and never happens." In front of my teacher. So now my teacher may or may not have the impression that I never get anything done on time, which doesn't help that I've had to turn in everything late because of my stupid back. ><

I think she might be upset that her birthday video last year never got finished and her birthday is coming up and she knows I've been working on a vid. Sooooo asdkjghadksjghab

Thalia's Book Reviews
SparklingRissa
Epic Director
Epic Director

Post by SparklingRissa on 9/12/2010, 18:19

*Pullz out Uzi* If you want I can take care of cake-idea stealing girl. I'm a professional when it comes to rubbing someone out o.O

But you should probably come up with something else for you English as back up like a book report or something, since she might not let you do that. Or you could go stab your friend....either one will work/might make you feel better.

ThaliaAnderson
Pure Awesomeness
Pure Awesomeness

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9/12/2010, 18:45

Hahah, well, she is my best friend, so I'd like to keep her around, hahaha. (:

And since the video is extra credit, it won't hurt me if she doesn't take it; but she did say she was thinking of making the project assignment to make a music video-type thing. My only downfall is that the kids in my class don't quite understand editing the way you all do and would probably be "blank-stare" if they watched it, ahahaha.

Thalia's Book Reviews
DannyDomoSan
Creator God
Creator God

Male Age : 23
YT-Name : Daniel
Vidding Points : 2953

Post by DannyDomoSan on 9/12/2010, 20:55

@Thaila
First Of All. Think Of A More Awesomer Better Cake Idea Then Your Other One.
and See what happens. I would help but I skipped on Cooking 101 my 1st and 2nd Year.
and....that's about it...xDD sry..couldnt help.

My Rant.
Screw My F-ing Math Teacher.
I hate the fact my whole class gets in trouble for talking while I actually took notes.
and Do the DAMN Homework. Which only Counts about 2% of my grade since my TEACHER CAN'T USE ENGRADE!! [engrade is an online gradebook. ]

Making Tests. like more then half my GRADE. since I pass more homework then Tests. Guess What Happens? yeah, I have a A+ in homework and a D in Tests.. Since the Tests Are Weighed more. I have a D right now. AGAIN.

All Done.

[ Main YouTube Account ] [ Backup YouTube Account ][ Backup 2 YouTube Account ][ DevianArt ]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 30/5/2017, 23:08