Video. Editing. Community.


[solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Share
avatar
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 25
Location : Sweden
Posts : 1438
Join date : 2009-12-24
Vidding Points : 6083
Reputation : 3

[solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Supon on 24th December 2009, 6:37 pm

Anyone out there that knows where you can download clips from Fatal Frame/Project Zero 1-3? I've been looking for some time now, but I'm un able to find it :/
avatar
xSplash_123
Vidder For Life
Vidder For Life

Female Age : 23
Location : Toronto, Ontario
YT-Name : .... =D
Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-12-23
Vidding Points : 2915
Reputation : 0

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by xSplash_123 on 27th December 2009, 11:00 am

I think you should try bluelaguna.
They usually have them, and I think I saw them there once :3


___________________________________



avatar
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 25
Location : Sweden
Posts : 1438
Join date : 2009-12-24
Vidding Points : 6083
Reputation : 3

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Supon on 27th December 2009, 1:31 pm

@xSplash_123 wrote:I think you should try bluelaguna.
They usually have them, and I think I saw them there once :3

I have already lookd there and I couldn't find them :(
avatar
cmcharmed
Epic Director
Epic Director

Female Age : 27
Location : egypt
YT-Name : yasmin
Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-12-27
Vidding Points : 3140
Reputation : 5

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by cmcharmed on 27th December 2009, 10:19 pm

fatal frame 1:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=40.0

fatal frame 2:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=47.25

fatal frame 3:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0

as for fatal frame 4 u can download the trailers from gametrailers.com


Last edited by cmcharmed on 28th December 2009, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total


___________________________________



avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Guest on 28th December 2009, 12:44 am

I'm not sure if its still up but if I recall, there was a video for download on Veoh which had all the Fatal Frame II CGI scenes compiled in one video.
avatar
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 25
Location : Sweden
Posts : 1438
Join date : 2009-12-24
Vidding Points : 6083
Reputation : 3

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Supon on 28th December 2009, 9:31 pm

@cmcharmed wrote:fatal frame 1:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=40.0

fatal frame 2:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=47.25

fatal frame 3:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0

as for fatal frame 4 u can download the trailers from gametrailers.com

You know what? I love you so much :P Thanks for posting this links :D
avatar
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 25
Location : Sweden
Posts : 1438
Join date : 2009-12-24
Vidding Points : 6083
Reputation : 3

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Supon on 28th December 2009, 9:33 pm

Haz wrote:I'm not sure if its still up but if I recall, there was a video for download on Veoh which had all the Fatal Frame II CGI scenes compiled in one video.

oh, sweet! I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip
avatar
anthem88
Vidder For Fun
Vidder For Fun

Male Age : 28
Location : Gongaga
YT-Name : Ninja
Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-12-23
Vidding Points : 2844
Reputation : 0

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by anthem88 on 28th December 2009, 9:35 pm

Shweet. xD I'll be snatching some of the Fatal Frame clips. *Runs away*
avatar
cmcharmed
Epic Director
Epic Director

Female Age : 27
Location : egypt
YT-Name : yasmin
Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-12-27
Vidding Points : 3140
Reputation : 5

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by cmcharmed on 28th December 2009, 10:16 pm

@Supon wrote:
@cmcharmed wrote:fatal frame 1:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=40.0

fatal frame 2:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=47.25

fatal frame 3:
http://www.cameraslens.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0

as for fatal frame 4 u can download the trailers from gametrailers.com

You know what? I love you so much :P Thanks for posting this links :D

ur welcome


___________________________________



avatar
Supon
Creator God
Creator God

Female Age : 25
Location : Sweden
Posts : 1438
Join date : 2009-12-24
Vidding Points : 6083
Reputation : 3

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Supon on 28th December 2009, 10:22 pm

@anthem88 wrote:Shweet. xD I'll be snatching some of the Fatal Frame clips. *Runs away*

xD
avatar
cmcharmed
Epic Director
Epic Director

Female Age : 27
Location : egypt
YT-Name : yasmin
Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-12-27
Vidding Points : 3140
Reputation : 5

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by cmcharmed on 6th July 2010, 10:58 am

i found this torrent of all english fatal frame cutscenes ( 1-2-3)
it's not all cutscenes but it is most of them

so here's the link if anyone wants it : )

and does anyone know from where i can get fatal frame 4 game cutscenes? but not from YT cuz all the ones i found are in horrible quality :(


___________________________________



avatar
Chiron2009
Moderator
Moderator

Male YT-Name : Chi
Posts : 504
Join date : 2009-12-24
Vidding Points : 3507
Reputation : 20

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Chiron2009 on 10th April 2012, 12:27 am

TOPIC SOLVED - NOW CLOSED.


___________________________________



Contact me on: | Facebook | YouTube | Website | My Music |



Sponsored content

Re: [solved]Fatal Frame/ Project Zero

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is 29th June 2017, 5:55 pm